Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So Sue Me 2

One of the websites that published concerning the lawsuit against M.D.E. is Dust My Broom, a superb Canadian blog. He just published an article about another Canadian website being sued by an aboriginal government organization. It is clear that the lawsuit is aimed at silencing critics of this organization. It is rumored that Dust My Broom is also on that list of critics. Darcy, publisher of Dust My Broom, gives this response:
If some moist girth bastard wants to spend government money entrusted to them suing me for a personal agenda then go ahead. I'm preparing my documentation.
(He provides photographic evidence of his preparation. Read his post for verification.) We must support our Canadian cousins in their battle against this attempt at censorship. I will keep you posted.