Sunday, October 14, 2007
The Impudent One captures a reason why the Fairness Doctrine is useful only as a tool of political oppression.
"Supporting Socialism for fear of Fascism is suicide for fear of death."
Image courtesy of The Dissident Frogman who says “Hold The Line”
Arla milk, cheese etc.
Danish crown (meat)
Galle & Jessen
Aalborg Aquavit (snaps)
Raadvad (knives etc.)
Royal Danish Porcelain
B & G Porcelain
B & O radioes/televisions etc.
Watco Danish Furniture Oil
Buy Danish yarn
(Hat tip to small dead animals.)
- Name: Mondcognito
geemail (dot) com
- A Man I Am Proud To Call "Friend"
- Why Europeans Should Support Israel
- President Bush Should Read This Article
- Another Take On Europe's Future
- Counting The Dead
- What Anne Frank Tells Us About The Future
- Diffracting Diplomacy Via Prism Of Sci Fi
- Understanding British Politics
- Perspective On The New Congress
- Who Said This?
- Observing Hermann
- Small Dead Animals
- Tim Blair
THINGS TO READ
Around The World
Links News Feed