Sunday, August 12, 2012
A paraphrase of a quote from the past: "We voted for Mitterrand because he said he would tax the rich, then he told us we were the rich." From Sovereign Man: "France is about to experience a mass exodus of wealthy elite" which references a NY Times article: "Indigestion for ‘les Riches’ in a Plan for Higher Taxes" Perhaps a cautionary tale for the 99% in the USA.
"Supporting Socialism for fear of Fascism is suicide for fear of death."
Image courtesy of The Dissident Frogman who says “Hold The Line”
Arla milk, cheese etc.
Danish crown (meat)
Galle & Jessen
Aalborg Aquavit (snaps)
Raadvad (knives etc.)
Royal Danish Porcelain
B & G Porcelain
B & O radioes/televisions etc.
Watco Danish Furniture Oil
Buy Danish yarn
(Hat tip to small dead animals.)
- Name: Mondcognito
geemail (dot) com
- Better Europe Than California?
- A History of Home Foreclosure in Ramsey County
- The British Discuss Sports and Education
- Al Gore Will Pick Up The Tab . . .
- Well, Where Are My D%#n Keys Then?
- Never Again?
- German Tourists in Afghanistan
- D%#*ned Global Warming! 6500 BC Edition
- Circumcision Poetry Slam - German Edition
- Just One More Drink: A Quick Tour of the Euro Debt...
- Observing Hermann
- Small Dead Animals
- Tim Blair
THINGS TO READ
Around The World
Links News Feed