Friday, December 16, 2005

Kate Has It Right!

From small dead animals: Iraqi Elections
" Iraqi Voter: "Anybody who doesn't appreciate what America has done and President Bush, let them go to hell"
(I'd link to the video, but traffic this morning from Drudge seems to have taken the site down.)

While Canadian media whine on behalf of "Canadians" about having to go to endure election campaigning over the Christmas season, Iraqi's are braving bullets and bomgs(sic) to reach the polls for the third time in a year.

Due to the success of the previous elections in this emerging democratic state in which Bush McChimpyHitler and the Jews Neocons are losing the war for American Imperialism to steal their oil, I suspect we aren't likely to hear a lot about the Dec.15 vote unless catastrophic attacks occur. As conditions on the ground have continued to improve over past months, I'd think that unlikely.






The space above has been left blank for a reason. It's a virtual "second chance" provided for my leftie readers to engage in a little soul-searching about that reflexive reaction they just had to my optimism - in hoping I'm proven wrong.
I suspect the space left is too large relative to the likelihood that it will be used. Go read the rest of her post.