Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Advice So Good I Paid Twice

I started my morning with a cup of coffee, reggae on ITunes, and a Tall Glass Of Milk. I originally came across her article Tooling Your Blog With This... in comments she had posted on Shock And Blog. "Tooling" is an invaluable article for the blogger who wants to improve the reach of their blog. It focused my thinking and research. It is not a step-by-step recipe, but rather directs you to resources. I began implementing some of the recommendations immediately after reading the article and have added others since. I also punched the "DONATE" button at the end of the article. (Requested donation: $5.00) This advice will save you many hours of research and is well worth the small requested amount. In fact, since the requested amount is so small, I decided I would donate again periodically as I implemented the information and did so this morning. So, Thank You to a Tall Glass Of Milk and to the rest of you: Drink This...